Increase Speed feature OFF , but keeps withdrawing in-app tokens !!!

Pet.Dinko

6 minutes ago, Pet.Dinko said:

Its been about 14 days already since that issue is wasting all of the collected BTT tokens and the feature is TURNED OFF all of the time !!!

Is it ever going to be fixed ??? 

My wallet: TAokhRqsoXtD7H5TezKAU2bNMFwAiFiL7t

are the tokens being collected at the moment?

I thought we were waiting for the exchange 2.0 update

Hello, everyone!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience with Speed and want to confirm that BTT were not lost but most likely spent on torrenting.

It turned out that the Speed off toggle state works for the current session only. If the app is relaunched or there is another app with Speed launched the status of Speed toggle might be reset. The interface doesn’t reflect the actual state. 

Also, we didn’t find any actual cases of BTT “lost” or “stuck” during transactions. Due to many reasons, a transaction request may be declined. In this case, an open request channel would still exist for up to 24 hours and then gets closed and BTT are returned back to the account. Many users who have been monitoring their balances confirmed the returns. 

In case when the return overlaps with the spendings not technically turned off the returned amount may be almost immediately spent on torrenting. 

All of the issues mentioned above are fixed and either released or pending release, so we expect that the majority of Speed users would receive the remedy very soon. 

11 minutes ago, techster said:

Hello, everyone!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience with Speed and want to confirm that BTT were not lost but most likely spent on torrenting.

It turned out that the Speed off toggle state works for the current session only. If the app is relaunched or there is another app with Speed launched the status of Speed toggle might be reset. The interface doesn’t reflect the actual state. 

Also, we didn’t find any actual cases of BTT “lost” or “stuck” during transactions. Due to many reasons, a transaction request may be declined. In this case, an open request channel would still exist for up to 24 hours and then gets closed and BTT are returned back to the account. Many users who have been monitoring their balances confirmed the returns. 

In case when the return overlaps with the spendings not technically turned off the returned amount may be almost immediately spent on torrenting. 

All of the issues mentioned above are fixed and either released or pending release, so we expect that the majority of Speed users would receive the remedy very soon. 

Hello , thanks for your response back, looking forward into this fixation , as i have spend/lost unintentionally nearly 3k of BTT's during the past 10 days and i see that they wont beever refunded at any point. 

By the way , i didnt saw a reply on my post regarding all the ERROR's that i am getting: 

[2021-05-04 12:14:09.054] [logger] [error] x:\jenkins-workspace\workspace\token-wallet-pipeline\src\ledger.cpp::726::ledger_open_chan_success
[2021-05-04 12:14:09.883] [logger] [error] x:\jenkins-workspace\workspace\token-wallet-pipeline\src\wallet_db.cpp::1783::Error: 19.

I assume that these ERROR's are the cause of my BTT earnings ratio going down from 2-3k daily to nearly 50-100 tokens... in a good day !

1 hour ago, Pet.Dinko said:

Hello , thanks for your response back, looking forward into this fixation , as i have spend/lost unintentionally nearly 3k of BTT's during the past 10 days and i see that they wont beever refunded at any point. 

By the way , i didnt saw a reply on my post regarding all the ERROR's that i am getting: 

[2021-05-04 12:14:09.054] [logger] [error] x:\jenkins-workspace\workspace\token-wallet-pipeline\src\ledger.cpp::726::ledger_open_chan_success
[2021-05-04 12:14:09.883] [logger] [error] x:\jenkins-workspace\workspace\token-wallet-pipeline\src\wallet_db.cpp::1783::Error: 19.

I assume that these ERROR's are the cause of my BTT earnings ratio going down from 2-3k daily to nearly 50-100 tokens... in a good day !

Can you share an extended log and the Speed's version number please?

Current Version
ui: v1.9.4
lib: v2.0.18.1499

Other topic i have created regarding Wallet/App Warnings/Errors , hopefully my account/app/wallet will be fixed soon and my earnings will be brought to what it used to be on the first 10 days of this feature usage , otherwise i wont use it any longer.

10 minutes ago, Pet.Dinko said:

Current Version
ui: v1.9.4
lib: v2.0.18.1499

Other topic i have created regarding Wallet/App Warnings/Errors , hopefully my account/app/wallet will be fixed soon and my earnings will be brought to what it used to be on the first 10 days of this feature usage , otherwise i wont use it any longer.

I will response in that thread. 

Archived