Problem with Speed

Tacchiflu

The first of may i transferred 1100 BTT from app to chain and was still pending while the 3 of may  i transferred the same amount and it went through in minutes.

Now i can't  even check the wallet because BittorrentSpeed says it's Syncing, how can i solve this problem?

BTT.png

dw.png

40 minutes ago, Tacchiflu said:

The first of may i transferred 1100 BTT from app to chain and was still pending while the 3 of may  i transferred the same amount and it went through in minutes.

Now i can't  even check the wallet because BittorrentSpeed says it's Syncing, how can i solve this problem?

BTT.png

dw.png

Thank you for the report.

The case when Speed refuses to connect to the remote applications is very rare and intermittent. The problem is related to the way how Windows initiates and assigns port numbers to applications. For unknown reasons sometimes Windows tries to allocated an already taken port to Speed thus Speed cannot use it. 

We cannot change those native Windows mechanisms but we are working on improving user experience in our applications to avoid having this issue in the future. The patch should be released later this quarter.

56 minutes ago, Tacchiflu said:

BTT.png

dw.png

I have the same problems and lost 3 withdraw from in-app :( 

Hope techster can help me. 

Thanks for the answer but what about the tokens ? I tried to transfer 1100BTT from app to chain (I cannot check right now if it's still pending since i cant access) and last time i checked it was still pending. Another thing is that on that wallet i have some TRX i had purchased and trasferred from another wallet, will they still be there? 

There is some other way i can check the wallet?

5 hours ago, Tacchiflu said:

Thanks for the answer but what about the tokens ? I tried to transfer 1100BTT from app to chain (I cannot check right now if it's still pending since i cant access) and last time i checked it was still pending. Another thing is that on that wallet i have some TRX i had purchased and trasferred from another wallet, will they still be there? 

There is some other way i can check the wallet?

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

After careful and detailed investigation we didn’t find any actual cases of BTT “lost” or “stuck” during transactions. Due to many reasons, a transaction request may be declined. In this case, an open request channel would still exist for up to 24 hours and then gets closed and BTT are returned back to the account. Many users who have been monitoring their balances confirmed the returns. 

In case when the return overlaps with the spendings not technically turned off the returned amount may be almost immediately spent on torrenting. 

The issues mentioned above are fixed and either released or pending release, so we expect that the majority of Speed users would receive the remedy very soon. 

We appreciate everyone’s report. The provided information helped us in the investigation.

Archived