Seeding 300 files (Settings Help)

Coc

Hi guys, i want to seed 300 torrent files at the same time all in Seeding Status
My speed : (200mbps) 20mbps upload and download (showing on utorrent client)

My router: Asus RT-AC88U

Anyone here doing heavy seeding? Can help me to maximize my settings?

Global maximum number of connections :
Maximum number of connected peer per torrent:
Number of upload slots per torrent:
bt.connect_speed :

net.max_halfopen :

@rafi i am currently using your uTorrent with LAAA flag no problem at all no crash/memoy or something. But when i tried to use your settings.dat, i think it's not good for heavy seeding. Do you have any recommended settings above? Thank you

How can anyone comment w/o even telling (or better yet  showing) your current speed, and # of available and actively  connected peers? Open-port "net status" situation (green/yellow status icon). And just maybe no one wants to download your torrents ... 

Sorry sir @rafi , my english is really bad. my connections are good, port opened maximum upload speed always at maximum when seeding.
i just wan't to know if there are any heavy seeders like me to share their settings. 
Currently my settings are

Global maximum number of connections : 1000
Maximum number of connected peer per torrent: 30
Number of upload slots per torrent: 15
bt.connect_speed : 10

net.max_halfopen : 4
I don't trust my settings, that's why i'm asking for a better settings, even if the torrents aren't (hot).

[HELP] Settings for 300 torrent files, with a speed connection of 200mpbs(20mbps)upload/download

Global maximum number of connections 
Maximum number of connected peer per torrent: 
Number of upload slots per torrent: 
bt.connect_speed 

net.max_halfopen 
Currently using uTorrent EXE with LAA Flag

7 minutes ago, Coc said:

my connections are good, port opened maximum upload speed always at maximum when seeding.

I am trusting my settings. With 20Mbps, and 90% of that as an upload limit, there shouldn't be any problem.

And 4 half open is definitely not good, also per my settings.

Archived