Regarding the Latest Maintenance Update

YK0104

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Anarseo said:

I wrote messages to bttfeedback@tron.network and also to another guy who helped me with a couple of problems months ago

no answer for the moment, let's see if something happens during the week

let us know if they get back to you

4 minutes ago, Awhile said:

Just now my transaction in the amount of 4000 BTT BTFS went to Failed, and then it disappeared and the list and not BTTs are not returned. Well done! A month of work was not in vain!

You will get them back. Check the wallet log for:

[error] x:\jenkins-workspace\workspace\token-wallet-pipeline\src\exchange.cpp::415::Response: 2. Withdrawal attempt failed. Retrying.
 [error] x:\jenkins-workspace\workspace\token-wallet-pipeline\src\exchange.cpp::420::Abandoning withdrawal

When you get this errors, usually takes  3 to 5 min.

Restart the program and you will get them back.

sometimes it takes more than 1 restart to ledger.reconcile_balance

14 minutes ago, xecutable said:

Have tried twice, with wallet.log error Retrying and after the second retry it abandons the withdrawal. Once I reset BTT Speed by deleting the helper folder, they return.

You can try without deleting the helper folder. Just restart the program when you get abandoned log. For me works well.  Sometimes it takes more than 1 restart to ledger.reconcile_balance

Just now, syntonic said:

You can try without deleting the helper folder. Just restart the program. For me works well.  Sometimes it takes more than 1 restart to ledger.reconcile_balance

You are right. I gave a try a few times and it worked without the deleting. I'm guessing the delete pushes the reconcile. I'd rather restart a few times, than having to import every single time :)

15 minutes ago, xecutable said:

You are right. I gave a try a few times and it worked without the deleting. I'm guessing the delete pushes the reconcile. I'd rather restart a few times, than having to import every single time :)

After the last restart and unsuccessful payment I waited for [info] x:\jenkins-workspace\workspace\token-wallet-pipeline\src\ledger.cpp::889::ledger_reconcile_bal to appear in the log. ledger_reconcile_bal  appeared after 1 minute.

Then I started BTSpeed and everything is fine.

Hope we get some

answers tomorrow :) :) :) 

Check out this adress TMGctzhiibu8S8vgPWZz88Gwtwn9FVXpyc

There is no way somebody can produce that much btt a day, sometimes this adress withdraws 42 times 99999 per day thats close to a 4.200.000 btt per day.

Wth is that all about.

23 minutes ago, Uberto said:

Check out this adress TMGctzhiibu8S8vgPWZz88Gwtwn9FVXpyc

There is no way somebody can produce that much btt a day, sometimes this adress withdraws 42 times 99999 per day thats close to a 4.200.000 btt per day.

Wth is that all about.

These are their own addresses. I guess they are automated. The tokens from them are moved to another address, then moved to several solid addresses. There are many and they block the network, which is why our requests were rejected. Of the 15 requests I made when there are millions of BTTs in TA1EHWb1PymZ1qpBNfNj9uTaxd18ubrC7a , only 1 was successful.
The question is, what do they do?

On 5/29/2021 at 3:09 PM, k4rolis said:

because the whole market went down (BTC is main player in market) They are trying to not let people sell so it wouldint go down even more :) only those it market are being able to do something with theyr coins

Im gona sell all this shit as soon as they opens exchange fuck BTT forever, these things are inexcusable 

More likely they are dumping our coins since 0.008$ price tag, little by little each day. Then eventually when market calms down and price gets stable they'll rebuy at lower price point - let's say 0.004$ - that means : Selling 100k$ worth of BTT would be bought back for 50k$ - leaving 50k$ clean as baby ass profit. If they bother to do even that, by the looks. 
Also price is down by 50%, we here can't transfer out - so we can't sell - that means somebody is selling - there is no big investor that would put any big money in this project - therefore there is no whale that could dump tokens for dayz, BTT price per TRX has dropped also - wich is clear indicator that someone is dumping on BTT/TRX pair. 

On 5/29/2021 at 3:19 PM, Anarseo said:

it's really hard to understand, BTT lost 50% in the process

Read above, nothing strange at all. Even that boy techster hasn't shown after the ToS update to tell us "we worken hurr durr" . 

1 hour ago, RedFlagCaptain said:

More likely they are dumping our coins since 0.008$ price tag, little by little each day. Then eventually when market calms down and price gets stable they'll rebuy at lower price point - let's say 0.004$ - that means : Selling 100k$ worth of BTT would be bought back for 50k$ - leaving 50k$ clean as baby ass profit. If they bother to do even that, by the looks. 
Also price is down by 50%, we here can't transfer out - so we can't sell - that means somebody is selling - there is no big investor that would put any big money in this project - therefore there is no whale that could dump tokens for dayz, BTT price per TRX has dropped also - wich is clear indicator that someone is dumping on BTT/TRX pair. 

Read above, nothing strange at all. Even that boy techster hasn't shown after the ToS update to tell us "we worken hurr durr" . 

You can not have BTC down by 50% from all time high... and have BTT up. All coins are down... If you have been in the market for more that 2-3 years... you know... almost 99.9%.. when BTC goes down all coins go down. There are a few exceptions like Cardano, or ETH.... but you can not expect BTT to remain up when BTC is down....

If you think this.... for sure you do not know how the market works. And yes... i have sold over 500.000 BTT when the market was up... and i still have to sell... but i am waiting

Why don't you buy now and sell later and get some profit? 

If you listen to investitors they all say they are dumping alt coin and get on BTC.. because it has a very good price... 

This is the market.

3 hours ago, Dex said:

You can not have BTC down by 50% from all time high... and have BTT up. All coins are down... If you have been in the market for more that 2-3 years... you know... almost 99.9%.. when BTC goes down all coins go down. There are a few exceptions like Cardano, or ETH.... but you can not expect BTT to remain up when BTC is down....

If you think this.... for sure you do not know how the market works. And yes... i have sold over 500.000 BTT when the market was up... and i still have to sell... but i am waiting

Why don't you buy now and sell later and get some profit? 

If you listen to investitors they all say they are dumping alt coin and get on BTC.. because it has a very good price... 

This is the market.

Boy if I could drain away peoples coins and sell them now.. I'll buy then back when they reach lower price and return the coins back. Taking for myself clean profit. I do not know how market works? Bruh, I've seen shit... When BTC down everything down, yeah that's true. However we can clearly see that there are TONS of BTT moved last few weeks out of the MAIN BTT SPEED WALLET - that has to pay our earnings -  like millions upon millions of BTT, transactions go IN and OUT in seconds and wallet is empty again - that means they are not manually generated. Tokens that leave the wallet go through few addresses and all end up in 1 address. By looking at it - it really looks like one of the Binance address cluster.  So, If could sell your 1000BTT at 0.008 and buy those 1000BTT at 0.001 and return them to you - it ain't gonna anger you cuz you have your 1000BTT even if their price is 0.001$  instead of 0.008$ right? Those 0.007$ profit per token are my clean profit - without investment - get it? Now if I have token at 0.01$ and the opportunity to transfer and sell unlimited amount of tokens, that I didn't pay, earned, mined or whatever - just the tokens earned by other miners/ seeders, by disabling the transfer service for them - and making it automatic so they can't withdraw and you can - then draining their earned BTT and selling it at high price and doing that repeatedly with almost unlimited amount of tokens - amounts sold at 0.01$ could be bough back for 1/10 of their price at 0.001$ - can you catch my drift? I've seen scams, pumps, dumps and so on during the years - almost 9+ years. Market trends are one thing, what we have here - whole another story. Do whatever you want - I'm here to express my concerns and share my thought with the others. And I wont change my mind on the topic until some real explanations, fixes or any relevant information given by Dev Team, that PR guy Techster or whatever. Who by the way was online on 18.05.21 and from that point on - silence. 

Archived