Regarding the Latest Maintenance Update

YK0104

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, xecutable said:

There's a reason why you see them Binance addresses. But it's not what you think. I hope they just announce it already.

I'll be more than happy to be proven wrong bruh, it would be usefull if you provide any ground for those claims of yours, cuz you seem confident - while everyone of us here are left in the dark somehow for some reason. 

8 hours ago, theJarvis said:

Who thinks we've been scammed? It wasn't even mentioned what the update would do. The system was already mostly working properly. New or improved features etc. I can't see anything positive here. They are playing three monkeys.

Read last post on 1st page of this thread. I'm the only one here that is poking into the hornets nest by saying such things. I'm expressing my concerns about the whole thing. Nobody is proving me wrong by any solid logic or with any official information/update being provided. Just some randos who talk like they know the devs and speak to them on daily basis - the messiah's. 

8 hours ago, Ppixar said:

I don't know for you but i stopped earning btt for 2 days ... Don't know what is going on 

It doesn't really matter if you earn BTT, at this moment you can't really move your earnings out. So if you start earning like 1million BTT per week, you'll be even more frustrated - being unable to extract your tokens to on-chain address. Also nobody knows what is going on really. There are few here that talk like they know something and are trying to reassure the rest that everything will be fixed and running very soon, we should just wait for it. 

I don't want to hurt the feelings of anybody. My apologies to anyone who would feel offended by my opinion and point of view. My intention is to spark conversation that could lead to something positive. Discussing protocol and system flaws, decentralization model, control over funds and so on could be only beneficial for everyone involved in the project.

So let's empower each other.

Confident enough that I've seen what has been shipped as a code in the webUI. Literally anyone can open it via the inspect function in Chrome, head over to source and look at the bundle.js. 

You'd see stuff like: "fetchBinanceTransactions" "createNewBinanceTransaction"  checkBinanceUserStatus: 

isBinanceIntegrationEnabled: {
                type: Boolean,
                default: !1
            }

and so on. Everyone is left in the dark, some of us just lurk around to see if anything new has been shipped without being announced. There are 146 lines of Binance in it that were shipped recently. 

25 minutes ago, xecutable said:

Confident enough that I've seen what has been shipped as a code in the webUI. Literally anyone can open it via the inspect function in Chrome, head over to source and look at the bundle.js. 

You'd see stuff like: "fetchBinanceTransactions" "createNewBinanceTransaction"  checkBinanceUserStatus: 

}

and so on. Everyone is left in the dark, some of us just lurk around to see if anything new has been shipped without being announced. There are 146 lines of Binance in it that were shipped recently. 

Oh, I totally forgot to check out the webUI code through inspection tool. 
Did you manage to follow through that /Binance Integration/ code fragment  to see what it does exactly?
I'll check it later myself anyway, thanks for the hint budd.  

3 hours ago, xecutable said:

}

So you say that maybe, maybe there is a chance that they work on shipping direct binance adress transactions from ON-Chain ? This function was disabled but it was there so ... this would be great

Archived