Bit torrent speed in sync

niqimaqi

Hi, I come from malaysia , please apologize my poor english.

I want to ask is this normal now ( I know got maintenance at the moment)  because I cant go in to the wallet

I also ask my friend to try but he can go into wallet

So is this only my problem or what?

And how to fix it.

Please help me ,thank you

image.thumb.png.6d2f137e42211fe79ea8db261244db10.png

50 minutes ago, niqimaqi said:

Hi, I come from malaysia , please apologize my poor english.

I want to ask is this normal now ( I know got maintenance at the moment)  because I cant go in to the wallet

I also ask my friend to try but he can go into wallet

So is this only my problem or what?

And how to fix it.

Please help me ,thank you

image.thumb.png.6d2f137e42211fe79ea8db261244db10.png

Thank you for the report.

The case when Speed refuses to connect to the remote applications is very rare and intermittent. The problem is related to the way Windows initiates and assigns port numbers to applications. For unknown reasons sometimes Windows tries to allocate an already taken port to Speed thus Speed cannot use it. 

We cannot change those native Windows mechanisms but we are working on improving user experience in our applications to avoid having this issue in the future. The patch should be released later this quarter.

Not sure about the web client, but for uTorrent and BitTorrent, you can still access the wallet by going into your local host. For example, I always connect to http://127.0.0.1:54307/gui/index.html?port=54307#/dashboard -- if you were able to connect before, look in your browser history to look for the default btt.network page you previously connected to and find the correct port number (and replace the 54307).

Hi am going through the same issue, I was suggested to go to %appadata% find bittorrent helper or something in Local, delete that, now i'm stuck with this message. """"Please make sure your torrent client is running and relaunch BitTorrent Speed.""""

Just now, mickeystv said:

Hi am going through the same issue, I was suggested to go to %appadata% find bittorrent helper or something in Local, delete that, now i'm stuck with this message. """"Please make sure your torrent client is running and relaunch BitTorrent Speed.""""

I uninstall the utorrent and delete all the file about bittorrent after install again already can use , u can try this 

And dont forget u recovery secret word XD

Archived