Btt vanished

Tacchiflu

As the title says more than 1000  BTT disappeared without any trace. This morning i had around 1200 BTT, i turned off my pc and when i turned it on half an our later i had around 200 BTT. I have no active download and according to the historical spending today i spent 0....so where are they gone? 

It's the first time this happens to me, usually speed activates by himself and starts spending BTT but this time they just disappeared.....

It's beginning to become quite frustrating. Last week i lost 1000 Btt in a transaction from In app balance to on chain balance that never went through, 2000 Btt were lost due to speed activating by himself and now another 100btt disappeared. I'm starting to think that it's not worth it to keep using this app since i'm always end up losing the btt i earned.

My andress is

TAjJwPnsovb2zSD6gHKMVCa7S3DJckq52q

In the images there is the 1000 Btt i tried to transfer the other day but since the system was down they just came back twice (just to prove i had 1000btt i'm talking about), the total spending for today (20/5/21) and my actual in-app balance

a.png

c.png

b.png

I have the same problems 4000 BTT just disappeared when withdrawing to the wallet, BTTs themselves disappear and are spent on speed, although this function is turned off .... support does nothing, it's been about a month, the coins have not been returned to me. The coins that I earn do not go to my balance

This time they weren't spent tho. They just vanished....I tried to withdraw them but they were returned the same day. The two transaction in the image are the same Btt i tried to withdraw twice and that were returned twice. Then 3 days later they disappeared.

I've always been on the side of, wait and the coins will return, cause it always had for me... sometimes took 5 minutes, sometimes a day. Now it's nearing the 3 day mark and I still haven't gotten the coins returned. At this point I consider it lost, I'm just lucky it was only 1K sent as a test. Not gonna touch shit until I start seeing some positive posts up in here. Good luck y'all, its the wild wild west here.

Hello! Sometimes when I am downloading torrents with uTorrent, torrents are using speed increase without my permission and DISABLED speed increase option. All the times that happend it toke me a little amounts of BTT and I dont care about, but now for 10GB torrent it robs me more than 34000 BTT. It is showing 3946 (not 34k) in the Total Spending graph. Are they going to be back in my in app balance? 

My public address is: 

TUo5FhnJwFkj1aCqUQJjWLf2rb5D71QktB

Dear users. There is no "disappeared" tokens in the network. We caught incorrect representation of earnings/spendings in Speed. When the wallet reconciles the balances it may look like disappearance of BTT. We are working on delivering the fixes and improving UX.

Archived