When will the transactions be available again?

linkx

On 5/22/2021 at 4:48 AM, linkx said:

Greetings! 

When will the update happen, so I can transfer my sweet BTT? 

Thanks in advance,

much love, 

Linkx

The Exchange service has been down for several days for maintenance and updates. We are still testing the upgraded version of the Exchange to help our users solve existing transfer issues. Thank you for your patience!

When the Exchange is down, a submitted transaction may stick for a couple of days and then return to the Speed's balance.

4 hours ago, techster said:

The Exchange service has been down for several days for maintenance and updates. We are still testing the upgraded version of the Exchange to help our users solve existing transfer issues. Thank you for your patience!

When the Exchange is down, a submitted transaction may stick for a couple of days and then return to the Speed's balance.

So you are unable to give me an approximate time until that happens?

5 hours ago, techster said:

Thank you so much for this informative update - I really hope the 2 hour maintenance will be done within a month, we are already halfway there :^)

1 hour ago, thegiver_13 said:

Thank you so much for this informative update - I really hope the 2 hour maintenance will be done within a month, we are already halfway there :^)

Hey now, cut some slack for the lone developer in his basement ripping his hair out trying to fix this while Justin Sun is probably out on a yacht partying somewhere with his millions. Have some respect! 

Archived