On-Chain Completed , but not added to On-Chain balance

Pet.Dinko

Hello , Its been about 3 hours since i tested to transfer 1980 BTT from In-App balance to On-Chain , as i saw other members to confirm they managed to do that , but unfortunately it doesnt seems to be working yet.

Transaction appear to be COMPLETED , but it is not calculated, transferred or added to my existing balance of 35,000.000000 BTT.

My wallet address:      TAokhRqsoXtD7H5TezKAU2bNMFwAiFiL7t

Looking forward for your response back.

completed.png

Do you see it as a transaction on tronscan? If it ain't there, then your transaction didn't even happend. It was neither complete nor failed or canceled. Simply there was no transaction and I don't see how this is even possible.. It looks like it ain't even trying to transact but UI responds like it does - very strange indeed. 
Also Pet.Dinko did you read the ToS that they pushed today... I'm currently reading into it, there could be some hidden doors they could use to get out of lawsuit. We should deff, check those and see what's going on. Let's empower each other and either get our money or leave this project to rot spreading awareness about it. 

I have 11 transfers with amounts between 1000 and 3000 BTT from 27.05, which tells me that they are Complete, but the volumes neither came back to me nor went to the on-chain. This is not the first time I have lost money on a transfer sample. My address is TTwwvf6RYu5jKg4TELko2wc6oPZAp9kTnL.

On 5/28/2021 at 5:36 PM, Pet.Dinko said:

@RedFlagCaptain Unfortunately the transaction is not in tronscan as well.

https://tronscan.org/#/address/TAokhRqsoXtD7H5TezKAU2bNMFwAiFiL7t/transactions

Awaiting fixations and response from moderators/developers , as fast as possible.

@techster 

Positive vibes and fingers crossed everything will be fixed to work as intended. 

If transaction is not showing on tronscan (failed/completed) then there was no transaction ordered to begin with. 
I can't really tell what is going on, but it doesn't look good no matter how hard I try to bring any sense to all of this. 

Archived