Sign in to follow this  
kovy

ADMINS - FREAKS

Your wallet has been replenished with coins this morning. My withdrawal attempts have been going on for three weeks, but still someone else got their coins! Honestly - you fucked up !!!!

I will never believe that you have a shortage of these fucking coins.

I wrote to you in the email a week ago - no one answered me!

If you want us to keep seeding torrents, give us those fucking BTT'S ! Bitch, I no longer have the strength, you are just utter freaks!

SURE 99.99% of the users of this forum will agree with me! 

We were tired of the same type of answers "thanks for your patience, wait!" We want you to solve our fucking problems!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, kovy said:

Your wallet has been replenished with coins this morning. My withdrawal attempts have been going on for three weeks, but still someone else got their coins! Honestly - you fucked up !!!!

If you want us to keep seeding torrents, give us those fucking BTT'S ! Bitch, I no longer have the strength, you are just utter freaks!

We were tired of the same type of answers "thanks for your patience, wait!" We want you to solve our fucking problems!

Mans got point

1 hour ago, kovy said:

and the fact that there are no moderators that will answer is even funnier, theres like one guy that enters once a week in this forum

• Like 1

is there another place where we can gather some info or ask questions?  I checked Twitter but didn't find any mention of an ongoing maintenance, only BS propaganda like in the Soviet Union

21 hours ago, Anarseo said:

is there another place where we can gather some info or ask questions?  I checked Twitter but didn't find any mention of an ongoing maintenance, only BS propaganda like in the Soviet Union

No. 

21 hours ago, syntonic said:

Аsk the moon. Тhe chance of a response is greater :ph34r::ph34r:

They've kind of responded to everything with their ToS changes. Look them up carefully there are multiple red flags and basically say that they can't be held accountable for any reason at all nor should we expect anything in return for our "participation" in the project. 
So.. Unless some miracle happens out of nowhere.. Pack your stuff boys, clean your computers and run as far as possible. 
Someone already is doing so with all those BTT being moved to questionable addresses the last few weeks. If anybody got anything out of this whole shatshow, then you are a winner! That is my conclusion. 
And Oh, Mighty Devs if you decide to prove that wrong, now is the time to shine bright like a diamonds. Mudstones.

• Like 1

We want to know exact time of UPDATE. It was stopped MAY 10th. It is too late. please

Edited by zrang

Actually a lot of new code under the hood. If they actually announce what's in there you'd be pretty blown away. Hope it's not a hype strategy of theirs for those following closely what files and code gets updated.