You've stolen from me, even though very little was earned!!!!

TSmith548

Most of my gains from yesterday ( I've made around 132 BTT yesterday leaving 1700+ torrents seeding), now I see that somehow you've stole  102 BTT from me, because the total balance shows xx.033,xxx instead of xx,135,xxx (yes, for safety reasons, from now on I will not disclose my exact balance or my public address...I can't trust thieves, sorry.

I don't care about answers like: wait, it will come back or whatever...all I know that ever since this so called "maintenance" my gains dropped significantly, I was gaining even 2k BTT on my good days, and no less than 350 BTT in the worst days...but now I've made only 132 BTT yesterday and you still decide to steal these little earnings from me?

Understand that YOUR MAINTENANCE DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING UNLESS PEOPLE  KNOW OFFICIALLY WHAT'S GOING ON...anyone can spread rumours based on anything...in one day I hear that Poloniex is under investigation because of Justin Sun's investment... or that you're integrating BTT directly with binance...on another day I hear that there might be an entry in the crypto market from Apple in partnership with Tron later this year and that Carl Icahn has invested into BTT/TRX...these words don't mean anything unless they're official...

Quit your shenanigans already!!! And give me my BTT back plus a good compensation for all the mess that you've caused with your so called maintenance...not just for me, but to everyone else involved.

Edited by TSmith548

Earnings fell because millions of new ones joined in one day. No - in an hour. For points and numbers...
The Devs have time to write automated software to drain all the BTT, but they don't have 1 minute to tell their users what's going on.
And this integration with Binance seems to work only for them. So ...

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, syntonic said:

Earnings fell because millions of new ones joined in one day. No - in an hour. For points and numbers...
The Devs have time to write automated software to drain all the BTT, but they don't have 1 minute to tell their users what's going on.
And this integration with Binance seems to work only for them. So ...

I also have my concerns about this... I just didn't have time last night, I'll check the available code to see what it actually does. Because by just looking at a few fragments I can't be sure about anything. There is the fact that tokens are being moved on portions /quite large to be honest/ and they end up on TRC20 Address from Binance. I'm going to check some other stuff about those wallets and that Binance Integration code. I won't put my trust in few lines of code where the called functions have "Binance" included in their names.
If any of you guys has previous experience with Binance API Library, feel free to investigate on your own, we could cover more ground and exchange information and results.. 

I'm still have the feeling something ain't right. It may be just my paranoia tho' and Integration is on it's way to us, who knows?
I certainly don't!
So I'll try to keep you guys posted on the progress, let's hope that by the time I start diggin' they've released it or at least post something Officially. 

I'm off now, stay safe. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, at least now after a new hardware upgrade and fresh windows installation, I was able to restore properly my In App ballance from the previous windows installation, all in all it is "ok" for now, I'm waiting to transfer my little gains like the others...if that's even an option, whatever, whenever, fine by me.