alicolhon

BTT in-app to on-chain transfer not working

Hello guys,

I am facing some issues for a while now, the transfer from in-app to on-chain is not working. The transaction is pending for a few minutes/hours and afterwards it gets reverted, like nothing happened. Can you please support

BTT.png

47 minutes ago, alicolhon said:

You could have posted a link where it's been posted before. No helping at all you little angry baby

If you use your brain for once and work really hard, you might be able to find the posts all by yourself, as the forum is literally full of them.
I believe in your mental capability - you just need to believe in yourself! :^)

1 hour ago, alicolhon said:

You could have posted a link where it's been posted before. No helping at all you little angry baby

Just ignore thegiver_13, he is bitter because he has to deal with the nonsense called BTT like all of us.

8 minutes ago, Uberto said:

Just ignore thegiver_13, he is bitter because he has to deal with the nonsense called BTT like all of us.

If this forum would be moderated in any way - posts where people ask the same thing 300 times would just be deleted and the user would get a warning.

But I guess you got me there :^)

2 minutes ago, thegiver_13 said:

If this forum would be moderated in any way - posts where people ask the same thing 300 times would just be deleted and the user would get a warning.

But I guess you got me there :^)

:P