Some hope for this week guys

Ppixar

lost all faith in the btt project, i already have shut down my utorrent.

using a different client now, can't earn anything with the new client but i refuse to use utorrent any longer out of spite and anger.

i just browse these forums to checkup on the other users and waiting for that one post that has the headline "We are shutting down btt in combination with bittorrent"

Only that I've been writing for a month that BTT and Bittorrent are not the same. The protocol has been out for over 2 decades and will continue to exist. BTT is just a token from the company that bought it, and is cleverly named Bittorrent Speed making a lot of "investors" confused. If they called it Speed Boost Token, probably nobody would even consider it. 

Torrents have always been healthy with or without it, so at the end of the day, unless they change something, it's gonna stay that way. Nevertheless we already knew about this integration and the code has been in there since May 12th.

Edited by xecutable

1 hour ago, Uberto said:

lost all faith in the btt project, i already have shut down my utorrent.

using a different client now, can't earn anything with the new client but i refuse to use utorrent any longer out of spite and anger.

i just browse these forums to checkup on the other users and waiting for that one post that has the headline "We are shutting down btt in combination with bittorrent"

Uberto, I'm disconnected from you

I mean, the way I see it, either something huge happens today or it might as well be the beginning of the end for BTT and all the other crypto's associated with the tron blockchain.

We shall see today if the whole overdelayed maintenance thing will be a huge success or an epic failure for Justin Sun. Because It makes no sense whatsoever to piss people off like that by disabling the exchange for so many days unless you really have something very serious planned. If they did nothing at all during this maintenance, they might as well put gas on fire and let the whole thing burn down to ashes.

Again, as far as I'm concerned, I really don't care too much about what happens next, I haven't spent a dime on crypto, never will. 

It was perhaps for only BTT speed wallet, in which called "on-chain" which is nothing wrong with it. I can transfer from on-chain to and from my private wallet without any problem!

Our problem is transfer of BTT from in-app to on-chain. It was working perfectly months ago. Why out of the blue that, only that function (in-app to on-chain) NOT WORKING? I don't get it. Why it needs about a month they saying that they are trying to fix it. What went wrong? Expert like them surely fixed the problem by now. It would be a huge issue but non of the SNS or related websites talks about it?

Why can't I stop thinking it's conspiracy so they don't want people to get free BTT and they just switched it off. It is not free! We pay electricity to keep the utorrent running most of the time even 24 hours to get that little BTT. I even paid PRO version of uTorrent client software for this! Come on uTorrent people, whats going on?  AND FREAKING ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS!!!

I WILL BET THE WORLD THAT THEY HAVE SWITCH IT OFF AND TELLIING US A LIE THAT IT WILL BE FIXED!

Edited by jsden

Well... Even the version thing is confusing, beacuse according to the published versions on bittorrent website. It doesn't match the actuall versions. They say that new wallet has been released and on improvements it says that transfers to arbitrary addresses should be working - that ain't true tho'. 

They are pulling some Pro Confusion moves, can't wrap my head around it.

1 hour ago, Dex said:

i think the 1.9.0 is the UI.... I think they are reffering to the lib.. that is 2.0.18 :)

Version 2.0.18 still isn't ver 2.1.1.. Also according to their release info there isn't 2.0.18 version at all - what's listed there is ver. 2.0.8 which could be taken as 2.0.18 but ain't accurate. 

All the hope was gone when they took our earnings and told us that our earnings are not our earnings...there is no hope...they are not doing anything...and if they're doing something they're very very bad at doing it and promoting it....I predict BTT to 0.00001 $ and TRX to  0.0001 $ by the end of the year if this is how they intend to go on...also, I've stopped seeding all my bandwith demanding public files way passed ratio 1.0, because for now I see no real reason to seed those...

Edited by TSmith548

4 hours ago, TSmith548 said:

All the hope was gone when they took our earnings and told us that our earnings are not our earnings...there is no hope...they are not doing anything...and if they're doing something they're very very bad at doing it and promoting it....I predict BTT to 0.00001 $ and TRX to  0.0001 $ by the end of the year if this is how they intend to go on...also, I've stopped seeding all my bandwith demanding public files way passed ratio 1.0, because for now I see no real reason to seed those...

they fucked up really big :) and those "btt community" reddit guys dont even know what is happening for real :)

• Like 2