Jump to content

Some hope for this week guys


Recommended Posts

It is the # of edition, before you click it it's stated No. 24 and not Jun 24th. Justin went into a BTT room last night and did not mention BTT even once. You do the math when the CEO of a company goes to a room and starts shilling the new products without even mentioning the one the people are there for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The most important thing - ability to move BTT from in-app (does not matter how much you have, it's just number not BTT) to proper wallet on-chain (it's real BTT)! this time they should deposit enough BTTs to accomodate all the in-app numbers in the world!

Edited by jsden
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Scam project, while Sun tweeting how he spent millions on nft shit arts, shitcoin btt down in price and devs of speed more than month couldn't make anything. No support, no dates, no nothing. Fuck you all, I can't wait for the day when all the investors will finally see that Justin Sun is a common crook.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On my gigabit I'm downloading the latest Bittorrent Speed installer with an "impressive" 25 KB/s speed. I look forward as well to see what they're up to....Unless they're giving  back my 12.5 K stolen BTT, it's only lies and more lies.

Edit: @Dex I don't even know how you've managed to update your setup, but for me the md5 checksum is the same for the btweb_installer.exe downloaded today and the one which I've downloaded on June 16th. The md5 checksum is: 815007bef757c9a51fa601796a0d11d6

Edited by TSmith548
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TSmith548 said:

On my gigabit I'm downloading the latest Bittorrent Speed installer with an "impressive" 25 KB/s speed. I look forward as well to see what they're up to....Unless they're giving  back my 12.5 K stolen BTT, it's only lies and more lies.

Edit: @Dex I don't even know how you've managed to update your setup, but for me the md5 checksum is the same for the btweb_installer.exe downloaded today and the one which I've downloaded on June 16th. The md5 checksum is: 815007bef757c9a51fa601796a0d11d6

I did not do anything... just seen the BitTorrent Speed - ui v1.9.10 - lib v2.1.1.1646

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So from what i see there is a good news on this new version. From the past hour i have seen that the earning are the actual in-app earnings. So the part with earnings that were extremely different seems fixed. 

 

I am now testing it... and hope this is fixed... as this created a lot of confusion 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dex said:

So from what i see there is a good news on this new version. From the past hour i have seen that the earning are the actual in-app earnings. So the part with earnings that were extremely different seems fixed. 

 

I am now testing it... and hope this is fixed... as this created a lot of confusion 

I'm sooo curious how they push those updates. Mine is still 2.0.18.1xxx ..What the fuck. Also is the option from in-app to arbitrary trx address available in the new wallet, because there was a message about that, which was deleted later on.

Edited by RedFlagCaptain
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Dex said:

From what i have seen you can not send in other public address.

 

You can use this to get the new update. Just overwrite the helper folder... with the one i have it here

 

You can use it on bittorent and utorrent

 

https://we.tl/t-PdRhxU113Q

 

 

So it's 23.06 and we finally got the updated wallet which was released on 13.06. We can expect exchange being up, up to 2 weeks after they say that it is up. 
My earning candles are none, tokens are being added tho.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only result of the new version is a total downgrade of earnings. Before I earned 8 - 20k per day, and now 300 BTT max. Same settings, same number of torrents, same BTT connected users. Thank you, Justin Sun!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mine is ui: v1.9.10 lib: v2.1.1.1646

Still cannot transfer in-app to on-chain.

What earning do you refer? amount in in-app? it's just a useless number not BTT until you transfer to on-chain.

I have hundreds of thounds in in-app. useless number.

Edited by jsden
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jsden said:

Mine is ui: v1.9.10 lib: v2.1.1.1646

Still cannot transfer in-app to on-chain.

What earning do you refer? amount in in-app? it's just a useless number not BTT until you transfer to on-chain.

I have hundreds of thounds in in-app. useless number.

I refer to green bars, all day almost zero, no earnings at all!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

" The only result of the new version is a total downgrade of earnings. Before I earned 8 - 20k per day, and now 300 BTT max. Same settings, same number of torrents, same BTT connected users. Thank you, Justin Sun! "

 

What are your settings? I'm earning 1-2 BTT a day

Edited by HDDarky
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, chrisbg said:

The only result of the new version is a total downgrade of earnings. Before I earned 8 - 20k per day, and now 300 BTT max. Same settings, same number of torrents, same BTT connected users. Thank you, Justin Sun!

Not to mention the daylight robberies, 12,5 K BTT in app STOLEN from me and only God knows how much more was stolen from other peers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Anarseo said:

UI updated to v1.9.13 :ph34r:

I really forgot for this shit ... not to mention, the last week reports doesn't even include news about the Bittorent .... they just throw it away i guess 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...