in-app to on-chain transfer

jsden

I posted this to a reply section of someone's  post but I decided to create a new post since this issue is starting to irates me!

Correct me if I am wrong. It seems makes us believe there is exchange problem as it is down so we cannot transfer BTT. I believe exchange is perfectly all right and running well because if you check on-chain speed wallet is working perfectly right now and it always has been. I can transfer to or from on-chain to and from my private wallet without any problem!

Our problem is transfer of BTT from in-app to on-chain. It was working perfectly months ago. Why out of the blue that, only that function (in-app to on-chain) NOT WORKING? I don't get it. Why it is about a month now they saying that they are going to fix it. What went wrong? Expert like them surely fixed the problem by now. It would be a huge issue but non of the SNS or related websites talks about it? 100 millions of utorrent users that they claim and sure several million users would be earning BTT and these several millions can't earn anything then it would be a big issue. World will be talking about it. It's over a month! What is going on? The BTT world is so quiet?

Why can't I stop thinking it's a conspiracy so they don't want people to get so called free BTT (I read somewhere this seeding practice is to get free BTT.) and they just switched it off. It is not free! We pay for electricity and wear and tear of our computers to keep the utorrent running most of the time even 24 hours to get that little BTT. I even paid PRO version of uTorrent client software for this! Come on uTorrent people, whats going on?  AND FREAKING ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS!!!

I WILL BET THE WORLD THAT THEY HAVE SWITCH IT OFF AND TELLIING US A LIE THAT IT WILL BE FIXED!

That little BTT I get is payment for not only electricity and computer wear but my work to search legit files hours and days to seed as well. Pay us the BTT!

I want my PRO version of that f$#king client whick cost 20 bucks refunded as well!

Archived