How I can download again a file in uTorrent?

opacheco

Hi there!

I downloaded a file using its torrent file but I delete it(I delete the file and its associated torrent file) and now I want to download it again, I can see it in the uTorrent interface but when I trying to download again nothing happen. I don't have the associated torrent file either, but I can see the file in the uTorrent interface list.

Any idea?

opacheco.

Edited by opacheco

Go back to the site where you first found it. Otherwise you will have to use the file name if that is what it is and search online to find it again. Once you delete associated torrent file and file it's gone. Unless your setup has a folder where deleted or complete torrents file are then you could find it otherwise if there is none then you won't be able to find it.

• 2 months later...

Hi, To do this, right-click on the torrent again, choose Advanced and then choose Set Download Location. A new dialog will pop up asking you where to download your torrent file to. Navigate to the new location and just click Select Folder. uTorrent will automatically move the files for you to the new location