Speed always active

Tacchiflu

Today i made the mistake of downloading some files, i had 1400 Btt in app while speed was off. In 15 minutes i spent 219 Btt and now i have 687Btt (good math by the way), i checked if speed was off and it was OFF but then i tried to turn it on and if u turn it on it will turn off by itself but still spend Btt. 

I'm getting so tired of this. Every time i gain something i lose it. Weeks to gain something and seconds to loose everything and still no news from devs. 

19 hours ago, Tacchiflu said:

Today i made the mistake of downloading some files, i had 1400 Btt in app while speed was off. In 15 minutes i spent 219 Btt and now i have 687Btt (good math by the way), i checked if speed was off and it was OFF but then i tried to turn it on and if u turn it on it will turn off by itself but still spend Btt. 

I'm getting so tired of this. Every time i gain something i lose it. Weeks to gain something and seconds to loose everything and still no news from devs. 

Because you are downloading. Seed only already downloaded files then you won't spend a single earning. Use qBitTorrent or other client to download the file and copy the completed files to uTorrent or BitTorrent folder and seed.

Edited by jsden

The truth for me is that all this is badly invented and there is no way to work in the future. It is absurd to pay for something without knowing how much. The code decides for you. It can be 1 or 100000 BTT per MB. A human laugh ... absurd.

I vote for the on/off button to always be on :) 

Well in the white paper the initial phase was supposed to be basic, and then the future plans were for "specific options" which would let the leecher pick how much they wanna pay and the seeder pick how much they are charging. More than two years later, I'm guessing we are still in initial phase. I thought this was a fast paced industry where things develop within weeks....

7 hours ago, Lichische said:

If no one spends on downloads, where will the BTTs come from to pay for the seeders?

true. seeders gets whatever numbers from other peoples's download (it says in-app BTT, bullshit! it's not BTT, just numbers until you move it to on-chain). when you move the in-app number to on-chain, then the number is converted and draws from BitTorrent Company TRON wallet to you. that's real BTT! but it doesn't work because that wallet is now empty so you never earned any BTT, mind you! recently they deposited millions but it used up so quick to lucky people who successfully moved in-app number to on-chain BTT.

23 minutes ago, jsden said:

true. seeders gets whatever numbers from other peoples's download (it says in-app BTT, bullshit! it's not BTT, just numbers until you move it to on-chain). when you move the in-app number to on-chain, then the number is converted and draws from BitTorrent Company TRON wallet to you. that's real BTT! but it doesn't work because that wallet is now empty so you never earned any BTT, mind you! recently they deposited millions but it used up so quick to lucky people who successfully moved in-app number to on-chain BTT.

no lucky people.  if you take a closer look, you can see that these are their own automated addresses.