I paid for pro. But I get no email

Kurnn

Hi

I paid for pro in may 2021, from having subscribed for a year 2020-2021.

I still havnt got any email how to activate pro or any reply on my ettempts to contact support.

My paypal have confirmed the money order and its procsssed, in may.

Please advice how I get a working utorrent pro. The link to get to utorrent pro does not work and I cant log in.

Please contact me via message here or email about how to get the downloaded utorrent and licens for pro.

Is issue resolved? If not please share email used for purchase and cleverbridge purchase ID in the private message.

Which links to pro support did you use.? Are they just not working or you were able to send complain, but did not get any response?

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the same issue, It took a few days but then i did get a reply, i used - support@torrentscanner.zendesk.com

and got a reply within hours - I am having a very strange issue no w though.

Im unable to actually download the app. Support mentions about clicking the jigsaw piece icon for Safe Torrent Scanner, then the "U" icon should appear blue to which you can select up grade to pro, but it's always greyed out and unable to do anything at all. Support mentions about copying a torrent to download in the search bar but im unable to do that either. When i do select an actual torrent my PC is asking what app to use, As pro isn't downloaded then I'm stuck as I don't use any other apps.......

Edited by Manc
different font looked stupid

• 9 months later...
On 7/1/2021 at 6:42 PM, SergeyQA said:

Is issue resolved? If not please share email used for purchase and cleverbridge purchase ID in the private message.

Which links to pro support did you use.? Are they just not working or you were able to send complain, but did not get any response?

Thank you.

Hey

I got the same issue this year when I the subscription renewed. New computer and the link did not work.