Sign in to follow this  
kimkyungmin

When will the maintenance be finished?

It's been 56 days and it's still not working. 

How long do I have to wait patiently?

I also want to know if you are testing the upgraded version of Exchange.

• Like 2

It looks like Justin Scam waiting when we'll write an article on Medium about this shitty attitude towards us and so that it goes further on all the news

• Like 1

I miss the full features of BTT speed too, was great in they very short time I spent being able to utilize despite like many have commented a pretty rough beta experience however it did indeed work showed and imo there is lot of promise down the road far as the future of protocol being bigger, brighter and more legitimate than ever.. potentially game changing.

I doubt tron/btt are going to 0 and be out of top 100 on coinmarketcap and become history anytime soon. Having a fully working, more stable system than before with all the features online when it comes back is pretty important to regain faith for early adopters with bad experience and bigger picture the peer to peer file sharing community universally embracing and adapting it into the future.

On the plus side I definitely noticed last couple of weeks... spending, earning and the in-app balance are all much much more consistent and stable with no week to week troubleshooting like deleting bthelper local files or client restarts required for any reason :)

• Like 1

@techster  Some news?   

When will the exchange work properly again?   Why not just deposit a sufficient amount of BTT to be able to make our withdrawals?

It's really frustrating that a big project goes nowhere besides the lack of communication and transparency

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, G.E.A.M. said:

@techster  Some news?   

When will the exchange work properly again?   Why not just deposit a sufficient amount of BTT to be able to make our withdrawals?

It's really frustrating that a big project goes nowhere besides the lack of communication and transparency

It's useless ... This piece of shit even deactivated his massages and can't even send him private message. Probably a paid troll from Tron :)

Edited by Ppixar

28 марта обменял 87400 BTT и за месяц почти заработал =)) В халяву больше не верю =)) Работу нашел и все хорошее. Спасибо за помощь в трудный период! Бог существует, он живет в каждом из нас! Примите свои ошибки, потому что мы люди, а люди склонны ошибаться! Всем добра! И желаю удачи!

ПГС_соляние

Разиэльб

Screenshot_1.png

id    1629369530649
amount    26140000000
created    1629369566
type    "Withdrawal"
status    "Pending"
message    "calling interface [BroadcastTransaction] fail, reasons: [ResultCode[BANDWITH_ERROR], Message[AccountResourceInsufficient error]]"

This is new error code. what happening now ? 

According to a mod in their discord grp, they've set up a daily limit and once a day they fill up a dev wallet with 2-4M tokens that get depleted in less than half hour.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, xecutable said:

According to a mod in their discord grp, they've set up a daily limit and once a day they fill up a dev wallet with 2-4M tokens that get depleted in less than half hour.

Their tron wallet is inactive for 14 days already. 

7 hours ago, Magpug said:

Where did you get that? Looks like I was monitoring the old one. https://tronscan.io/#/address/TA1EHWb1PymZ1qpBNfNj9uTaxd18ubrC7a/transfers

The tokens in the new one, literally evaporate in less than 20 seconds. You'd need to be really precise and super quick, most likely using a script to have a chance to move anything at any point. 

As for the latest under the hood update this code poped up: 1828.PNG

I wanna say the integration is on the way, but when ... who knows.

• Like 2