torrent

asadkhan9009

Hi, this is my Friday day, first post. I recently moved to USA. In india I used to use torrents to download movies as I love watching them. Here someone told me that it can get me in trouble. However I did buy Windscribe just now to see good movies on Netflix but it doesn't work. Please help me... DO I continue using this and how do I download movies through torrent here.

• 3 weeks later...

Contact you subscriber if you having issue watching Netflix. You need to watch NetFlix in your proper region trying to circumventing  their Region Lock process will get you blocked. Or else change you NetFlix subscription to US based so you can keep watching your movies. And contact Netflix to help you if your having issue watching their movies. Also torrent help is not here to help you download movies that is something you must do yourself this forum site is for utorrent software issue help not finding/downloading torrents.