All my torrents have disappeared

Larsonite

If the .torrent files exist, then make sure those files are in the folder set in the µTorrent's preferences (Options>Preferences>Directories).
If the download files/data from these torrents is still on the hard drive, make sure they are in the folder set in µTorrent's preferences (Options>Preferences>Directories).
Once this is done, add each torrent (File>Add Torrent).
µTorrent should then check what has been download already. If everything is correct after checking, uTorrent will seed.

• 6 months later...
On 4/28/2022 at 7:44 AM, mike20021969 said:

If the .torrent files exist, then make sure those files are in the folder set in the µTorrent's preferences (Options>Preferences>Directories).
If the download files/data from these torrents is still on the hard drive, make sure they are in the folder set in µTorrent's preferences (Options>Preferences>Directories).
Once this is done, add each torrent (File>Add Torrent).
µTorrent should then check what has been download already. If everything is correct after checking, uTorrent will seed.

Will this work even if the downloaded data has been directed to several different folders when the torrents have been added to uTorrent? I believe my resume-files have been updated with only data from today already