Error with downloading

Yaemdeda

Torrent says that I do not have enough space but I have 48 gb free! My game peacefully downloaded unitl 54.5%, and as I can see when it tries to download 0.1 % it just stops because of error or something. I've tried to reinstall uTorrent, to install other torrent client, to turn off and then turn on my PC, to run as administrator, to turn off antivirus with firewall, to download game from other site but it stopped at 38% with this same issue. IT JUST DOESN'T WORK! Anybody know what I need to do?

Here's the thing if you have spaces allocated for other torrents that haven't finished downloading this will reduce the amount of space to save from utorrent.  As asked what is your utorrent running from and how much space is on that drive - as the is the likely place where all the torrent activity is saved to that your using utorrent from.  When I used utorrent I always use another HDD that has plenty of space or SSD that has enough room to fit all files and not use the Main C:\ drive to store torrent downloads. This is asking for trouble. We'll need this info to figure know what you configuration is.