Can't get online when I open utorrent.

danno

This problem just started this afternoon. I haven't made any changes in utorrent or my browser, but any time I open utorrent I can't get online. This happens when I'm not uploading or downloading anything, my connection just seems to drop the second utorrent is open.

Tried that, still nothing.

It actually WILL connect, but takes 20+ seconds to connect to any site. Browsing forums like this is nearly impossible.

I'm on Verizon FIOS is that means anything, but it's worked fine for the last month, just started doing this today.

Yeah, checked all that out, I've done everything I can think of, plus anything i've found online that's supposed to help.

What doesn't make any sense is it just started out of the blue...haven't had any issues for the last month, then today it starts.

Any other options?

I did, works fine now, so I'm not sure if it was the patch that helped or what.

Only problem now is that utorrent is saying I have an error in my port forwarding settings, I never changed anything that would cause it to mess my port forwarding up.

I did run the patch, then rebooted and it seems to fix the problem momentarily, it worked real good for a couple hours, then it just seems to drop off. I repatched it again last night and rebooted and it is working good together now.

Now I just have to figure out why it's saying my port isn't forwarded anymore, and why I can't access my router settings.

I wound up just resetting the router altogether then rebooting, now it will let me access it.

I can browse normally with utorrent and have the port forwarding mess straightened out too.

THANK YOU for all the help, everything seems to be going good now.

Archived