Why my own seeding is displayed as FAKE in Active -> Client

Ranjan C

Hi All,

I am using uTorrent for a long time. Recently, I downloaded the new client from:  https://www.utorrent.com/desktop/#comparison-panels

I usually download movie files from Yify from their official site.

I use Windows 7 64 bit along with Kaspersky internet security. I have also scanned my system and its all fine.

I have two issues with uTorrent. Here are those issues with screenshot attached separately

Issue A: Now, as i add old torrent files (downloaded from YIFY) from an external hard disk and add to the uTorrent for seeding, and it starts seeding, then i find that my own seeding is displayed as [FAKE] uTorrent.  

Issue B:  Another issue is that the 'Client' name comes differently at different times. 

As i am using uTorrent since a long time ago, I never experienced this kind of issues before. 

Screenshot attached separately

Is there anyone here who can help me resolve those issues?

Thanks in advance.

Issue A. FAKE.png

Issue B. Client name Bitlord.png

Issue B. Client name libtorrent.png

Issue B. Client name qBittorrent.png

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for the reply. 

I am not sure of the installer file. I installed the utorrent.exe application directly from my windows 7. It was using utorrent Classic install wizard 3.5.5.46304 for installing.  Sorry, if I am missing something here.  Also, there is no way to attach any file here other than in gif, jpeg, jpg, png and webp format.