i need to get rid of this! pls help

cocoholo

Hi,

I always loved utorrent because its fast and efficient but today i had this problem. i run utorrent on my network. ports properly configured on my router. i run utorrent at 192.168.2.199.

today, i formatted and installed new computer and assigned with the address of 192.168.3.16.

now here is the problem, on the new computer, my utorrent (at 192.168.2.199) can be viewed and offered as a service to my newly installed computer. i saw it running in CONTROL PANEL - NETWORK CONNECTIONS - INTERNET CONNECTION icon - PROPERTIES - GENERAL - SETTINGS. under 'select the services running on your network that internet users can access'.

what does this mean? i want this gone. i tried using bitpump, and its not showed. how will i get rid of this? pls help.

cocoholo

i have no problem with the firewall. its been configured as it should be.

my problem is, utorrent can be seen as a service being offered to my whole network. i don't want the other machines to know that iam running utorrent on the 'old' computer.

why is this?

CONTROL PANEL - NETWORK CONNECTIONS - INTERNET CONNECTION <<< iam referring this to my 'new' computer.

Archived