RSS Downloads "Automatically download all items published in feed"

Ruckus

Hi Everyone,

I am running 3.5.5 Beta Build 46346 on Windows 11.

I am trying to automatically download all new torrents in an RSS feed. When right click on my RSS feed, and edit feed - I click the radio button to select "Automatically download all items published in feed" and click OK, when I go back in the radio button is on "Do not automatically download all items". I can see the items in the RSS feed and can right-click download, all works fine but I can't find a way for the automatically download button to 'stick' and subsequently can't automatically download torrents (first word problems I know, right!)

Also when I right-click  RSS Downloader, in favorites I can see 'new' Favorites with "Chinese" characters as a filter. They just keep appearing.

Any ideas ?

Thank you

Brad

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2022 at 9:17 AM, Ruckus said:

Hi Everyone,

I am running 3.5.5 Beta Build 46346 on Windows 11.I am trying to automatically download all new torrents in an RSS feed. When right click on my RSS feed, and edit feed - I click the radio button to select "Automatically download all items published in feed" and click OK, when I go back in the radio button is on "Do not automatically download all items". I can see the items in the RSS feed and can right-click download, all works fine but I can't find a way for the automatically download button to 'stick' and subsequently can't automatically download torrents

It's a bug...

When you "Add"  a new favorite, it will  populated first with the text of any previous (older) item you are selecting. You can change the text after,

Edited by rafi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...