It says download complete, but the file is blank

TH3_R3AP3R

Utorrent is telling me that the download is complete, and there are two ~400 MB .ISO files. The only problem I am having is that they are blank, which I don't think is possible. I've burnt them to CD's and they are now blank CD's with ~400 MB used space. I used Nero ImageDrive and then Windows tells me there are no readable files on the disk.

How can this be possible, having a 400 MB file on your hard drive, containing absolutely nothing whatsoever? Well, the download must not have finished even though it said it did. Or maybe it didn't write the actual file to my hard drive. I don't know, I'm completely clueless here. Help would be appreciated.

Merged double post(s):

Nevermind, I'm just gonna delete and redownload.

EDIT by silverfire: The edit function exists for a reason. Double posting instead of editing is negligent and unnecessary.

lol I used to make tens of gigabytes of "empty" files for DC, then compressed the empty files down to almost nothing with the NTFS compression thingy. The hub requirements were simply ridiculous -- I don't hold that many things on my hard drive, I back them up... Anyway, that was way back when I was still leecherish ;)

Archived