I got a request.

PukiMan

I don't know if that was already requested (Hope it wasn't), but I'm gonna request it anyway.

The big request is;

Limit upload speed while downloading, and resume to fully speed, after download has completed.

Heres the reason why I request this:

When I download a torrent, and upload at my full speed (34kb), the download speed drops heavily. The only solution for that problem, is to limit the upload speed manually to 25kb, and then when the download is complete, unlimit the upload speed.

I think a lot of people will like that option.

What happens when you try to use your connection for normal browsing and email while you´ve saturated your upstream? It´s going to suck just like your torrents did had you not limited it.

Frankly, you don´t need this as a feature, just go in your settings and configure your limits when you see them fit (25kb when your downloading and unlimited when you´re through).

What happens when you try to use your connection for normal browsing and email while you´ve saturated your upstream? It´s going to suck just like your torrents did had you not limited it.

Frankly, you don´t need this as a feature, just go in your settings and configure your limits when you see them fit (25kb when your downloading and unlimited when you´re through).

Well, what if I'm not home to disable the upload speed limit?

I want to download the torrent quickly, but I want to seed at my max speed as well.

I'm not greedy, I like to seed.

Archived