Helping utorrent find files I moved

olliehay38

Hi there:

I've downloaded about 10 files with utorrent and wanted to organise them in my documents. I've moved them into various folders etc, and now utorrent has them listed with "Error: File missing". I would like to either start seeding again (ie redirect utorrent's attention to where they are now) or load the files as new torrents. How do I do this?

While I'm at it, how do I share other files?

Thanks.

Hollie

Rightclick on the torrent with the "error:", "Advanced" "Set Download Location..." show the new location, afterwards rightclick again, "Force Recheck" and its done.

Help for sharing other files (create torrent and share?) can be found on tracker sites.

new torrents are exactly that, new torrents. When you said "seeding again", you want to upload them again with the same .torrent you originally got them from, right? If you want to do that, schnurlos' response was correct. If you want to make brand-new torrents (not related to where you got the files originally) you use the Create New Torrent button. Dated, but still applicable information on how to do that is listed here.

Archived