Strange download status question.

ezgoinduu

Im sure this is a probably a weird question but here goes, this is what happened. I had a few torrents going at once and I had to pause them temporarily to access a website cause my internet connection was going so slow, so what I did was pushed ctrl + A then paused all my torrents (even the completed ones from the past). Then after going to the website that I was trying to visit I pushed Start without thinking about all my old torrents being highlight still. The problem is once a torrent finishes I usually burn them off so it tried to seed files that were no longer on my computer. Now all of my old torrents have red x boxes next to them with errors because the file isnt there. I was wondering if theres anyway possible that I could change them back into green check boxes? If anyone can help me, Thanks.

if you don't have the data, or µTorrent can't find the data, those "green checkmarks" won't show up anymore. If you still have the data and .torrent, use File > Add Torrent (no default save), selecting first the .torrent file, and then the data. µTorrent will check both, and you will be complete once again.

if the files are no longer on the computer because you have burned them and then deleted the files, then you no longer need those titles showing in your Utorrent, simply right click on the titles and select delete or highlight them and click on red X for deletion and remove them from the utorrent client

if you simply moved the files to another location on your computer, and you wish to seed these files to increase your ratio on a certain site, then you simply have to do what Determination has explained to you, or you can go to the original site you downloaded the torrent from and download the torrent "saving it to where it will find 100% of the files located on your computer" and thus set itself to seeding

Archived