Reporting upload to Demonoid?

chelsky

Thanks for the prompt reply. What exactly do you mean jb55. I have done a lot of seeding and no increase in my ratio. When I used to use bit tornado it was automatic but I haven't noticed any changes recently. So there are no settings I have to change in utorrent? Regards chelsky

Everytime you visit the Demonoid site, it sets your ip to your username. When you seed on the tracker, it notices that ip and updates your profile accordingly.

Demonoid updates ratios daily. It might help to visit the site every once in awhile (if you have a dynmaic ip) just incase your ip changes from a disconnect, and end up doing alot of uploading without getting the credit.

I've been having a similar problem..

I seeded some Music albums I uploaded on Azureus, Demonoid later reports the ratio correctly.

However, I lately downloaded the TV Series called "Weeds", the entire first Season. My download was recorded just fine, however, I uploaded 5.44 GB in the past 6 days, and Demonoid has yet to record 1 MB of what I uploaded :(

EDIT: By the way, I visit the site, log out, then I log back on. I even update the Control Panel and browse the torrents page for a while.

Well, I just uploaded 1.12 GB using Azureus, it tracked everything just fine..

Bummer.. I really hate when Azureus is running for 8 hours straight. I'd wake up, and my PC suffers a major case of lag, despite the 752 MB RAM.. Ugh, oh well. At least the Ratio is being reported.

Thanks anyway, guys ! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have been facing exactly the same issue since 6days, i used to use utorrent with demonoid and it updated my ratio correctly on a daily basis, then it suddenly stopped.

I am also using utorrent with elbitz.org tracker, ratio gets updated instantly all the time.

• 11 months later...

Archived