new program and tray icon..hope you like it:-)

paokun

this one is not bad, except that it's doesnt look well on a smaller scale (like in the taskbar)

the green one is not perfect too (for the taskbar) but it looks better.. u can try doing something to improve their view.. btw u may try different colors :) how about orange, blue, etc.. :)

thanks for appreciating :D

later today i will add some other colors ;)

i've just changed a little bit the tray icons, being 16x16 they are not easy to be made but now i think they look better.

tell me what you think and see you later for the colors..now gotta continue my thesis..:(

ciao :D

now i'm a little too busy to make also the other icons, but i'm planning to do it soon ;)

i've made some little changes and added some colors. the green and japan-style icons can be downloaded from the skins page as well, but in order not to add too many similar icons on that page you will be able to download the other colors from this page (unless they authorize me to add them all the the skins page).

the tray icons are very simple, please tell me what/how you would like them to look if you dont like these ;)

i hope links have no mistakes, if you cannot download any please report it here so i can change it :)

if you left-click on 'main' or 'tray' probably it will open the image in a new window, so to download it just right-click and save it :)

ok i'll go get some dinner, hope you enjoy them!

whitegreen256.png

Main Tray

japanstyle256.png

Main Tray

whitered256.png

Main Tray

whiteorange256.png

Main Tray

greenblue256.png

Main Tray

whiteblue256.png

Main Tray

whitedarkblue256.png

Main Tray

whiteviolet256.png

Main Tray

thanks for appreciating them :)

later today i will add the greenblue file icon with a smaller sheet behind.

the greenblue tray is not the best but that's because the two colors are similar..not very easy to create high-definition 16x16 images ;)

Wow, thanks for the icons!

I'm waiting for the file icon in the different colors.

Simply amazing. =)

Merged double post(s):

I noticed that the green main icon posted in the skins section is large (but scales down nicely). However, the one's posted here are small - the look exactly like the tray icon. I liked using the main icon for the shortcut's icon, and just copied the tray icon and renamed it to use as the main icon.

Could you make a 3\rd image size to match the one here? http://www.utorrent.com/skins.php?action=download&id=385

Thanks! I appreciate the work!

These are the best icons I've seen!

EDIT by silverfire: The edit function exists for a reason. Double posting instead of editing is negligent and unnecessary.

hi everyone :)

here are some file icons of the requested colors. if you need any other color please ask it here but understand that i am really busy lately and dont have much time ;)

antioch, i dont know if i understood well what you meant, but i have to tell you that every color has the same size of all the others, you have to RIGHT click and "save as..", if you click with the left button they will just open on a new page.

click on the image to download the proper icon (the green ones are on the skins page as well):

whitegreenfile.png whitegreenfile2.png

whitebluefile.png whitebluefile2.png

greenbluefile.png greenbluefile2.png

ok as always please tell me if any link is wrong, just right click and save it into your hard-disk :)

bye for today;)

the last one(greenblue - second one) is not very successful.. u cant really distinguish the green color.. maybe u need to make it bolder.. havent checked the other ones.. the first greenblue is not bad.. :P i'll check the other tomorrow :)

EDIT: same goes for the whiteblue icon.. the rest is fine :) btw why dont u give the set a name?

Archived