Torrent restarted after a Forced Re-Check

Grenger

Ok, the problem leading up to this was just me being stupid and changing the folder name the torrent was downloading to. That is fixed.

Now, I have two torrents running. One is working fine now after I fixed that problem...but the other...is well...gone kinda. During this problem I tried doing a Force Re-Check. And now, it seems that the torrent has completly started over. This is about a 6gig download, so don't really want to just brush it off, seeing as it was at 60% before I did this. The files, and the data in them, are still there, they are shows, and I can still watch the parts I could before.

What I don't get is why is says there are no "parts" there. The % of downloaded is completly back at 0.0%. And in the Availability bar, it showed complete red, no parts there, but now it is starting the download over.

Now with all that out there, if you are confused yet, here is my question. Is this normal, and will it just download what I am missing? or will I need to restart it somehow so it picks up what was already downloaded?

BTW, the downloaded section is completly white, no blue at all in it.

It seems to be, triple checked with everyway I can think of. Went to the "Open Containing Folder.." option on the right-click drop down menu, still opens the same folder. This really has me baffled, I am hoping that once it gets to the parts it already has, it will just skip them, and jump in the %.

But idk, anymore ideas?

And thank you for the help so far, really appreciate this.

The files are .OGM, which is a video codec. No weird extensions that I am seeing.

Left it downloading overnight. Its at 13.7%, and for a 6gig file, I would consider that kinda fast. The highest its got up to is 30kb/s. Its downloading at that speed right now, and says I have a little under two days left. Not sure if what this means exactly.

Archived