a little help pls

jinn111

I believe i posted in the wrong section yesterday (sorry abt that) very naive in forums LOL and couldnt even find my post myself LOL..must have gone to the bin automatically.

Anyway..the individual torrent hightlighter has been jumping about from torrent to torrent during dloading n uploading..is it possible to make hightlighter stop at the torrent i am looking at ? And..why is it that when i am dloading a file at say..10%...peers at 50% are still uploding from me? odd...cant understand..what is it that i have that they dont have?

And for curiousity sake...where did my yesterday's post go to? lmao Thank you :D

Anyway..the individual torrent hightlighter has been jumping about from torrent to torrent during dloading n uploading..is it possible to make hightlighter stop at the torrent i am looking at ?

sorry, i dont know what you are talking about. Could you be more specific, please.

And..why is it that when i am dloading a file at say..10%...peers at 50% are still uploding from me? odd...cant understand..what is it that i have that they dont have?

Imagine you have the first 10 percent (parts) of the file, and the other peer has the last 50% (parts) of the file.

So he still needs parts from you and vice versa.

Every peer downloads the parts randomly, not in particular (ascending) order.

o..i understand now abt the peers bit...thank you

As for the earlier bit...normally u highlight a torrent to view peers or files belonging to it...the highlighting blue bar is shifting to other torrents whilst i am only looking at 1 particular torrent..i hope this is clearer..sorry..

Archived