Need Help!!!!

thelazy1

i just got utorrent and i was dl a file but it wouldnt start dl, i left it over night and nothing. i kept deleting it and trying it again but nothing and it said it was 80 seeds and 170 leechers so i was hoping i would be able to dl the file i dunno if its me or something i am not doing right [specifics removed] is [specifics removed] so can someone plzz help me!!!!

yeah i looked at it all and i dont have a firewall on and i odnt have openoffice or slackware i dunno wat either of those programs are my friend told me about utorrent but i dont know really how to use it he just said search and dl but i cant seem to get the file dl, i dunno why or what i am doing ergg..........this shit pisses me i click dl and it pops up to dl with the blue arrow going down and shows the avaliblity on the bottom and then it turns to red and its not dl i dunno i left it over night and nothing and wehn it show the seeds and leachers theres nothing as well it shows 0 at out the possiblity of like 80 and i kept going back and starting it but nothing i did get .02% of the file once but that was i dont know why it stopped in the first place shit makes me mad!!!! plzz can someone explain wtf i am doing wrong so i can fix the shit and start dl files?!?!?!?!

Archived