Flash uTorrent Web Interface

Pleh

MINOR BUGS:

1. Total Size in general tab: the number in brackets is the wrong number, it shouldnt be taken from the downloaded figure, but from the completed figured.

2. Force-recheck should be unselectable unless the torrent is stopped

3. Right clicking on an unselected torrent shud select that torrent.

4. When a torrent is stopped, "pause" and "start" should be unselectable in the right click menu

5. The torrent count in brackets for the "All" category changes when you select different categories

6. Scroll bar for general tab isn't appearing till pane is resized again, i assume this is because of fixing that refresh bug.

7. Resizing the category list width is a bit buggy/juddery.

8. Finished torrent status has been misspelt.

FEATURE REQUESTS:

1. Multiple torrent selection

2. Weeks in the ETA

3. Force Start in the right click menu

4. Pause button should toggle

5. Sorting on columns

6. When switching category the webui is waiting for the next update before loading new category torrent list. Could this behaviour be changed so that the change in category changes the torrent list without waiting for the next update?

STATUS NUMBERS:

169 - Paused - paused status icon

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New version 0.4 has now been released, check the first post to download it or view the demo.

in the next version i will be working on...

Column Sorting

Disabling specific right click menu items

Adding support for custom catagories

And any bug fixes that you guys find :)

Thanks for the help so far, i hope you enjoy the new version. Happy Testing :)

it doesnt work with build 475.. i think it will be better if u start coding for the new build instead of doing this right and rewriting most of the code when a newer build is released.. not only some of the get commands are different but they provide different output which should be processed with different patterns..

Archived