Flash uTorrent Web Interface

Pleh

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

roytam1: Are you still experiencing problems if you upgrade to uTorrent build 483? I have managed to load your list without any problems. If you are still having problems with build 483 then i will have to think of something else to try.

Scrolling capability has already been added, but it can be a little bit buggy sometimes, if you adjust the height of the details pannel it will usually fix the problem.

I will be upgrading to better scrollbars when i have finnished the files section.

roytam1: Are you still experiencing problems if you upgrade to uTorrent build 483? I have managed to load your list without any problems. If you are still having problems with build 483 then i will have to think of something else to try.

Yes, I did.

But the result is the same.

flashwebuinp2.th.png

EDIT: Screenshot applied.

One observation about using FlashUI with guest account. Apparantly it doesn't distinguish regular and guest accounts, shows entire page unlike guest.html. Also it sends back all keypresses, which luckily don't change torrent details and utorrent settings.

Could you be more specific than "the detailed details aren't working" what is it doing or not doing that you think it should be? can you post a screenshot?

I will look into the add another torrent thing, i dont have firefox on this pc at the moment so i will have to check it out tomorow.

Thanks for the report :)

hi,

I have installed the latest version of FlashUI (0.7) under uTorrent 1.6.1 Build 482. But I have the following problem. I get this error message : "A script in this movie is causing Macromedia Flash Player 8 to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?". My files have no label and their names are very short.

Up to now I didn't find the solution. What can I do ??

Thanks for your help. Pierre

You deffinatly need version 483 to run FlashUI 0.7, 482 will give you the error you describe. Using flash player 8 should net be a problem unless you want to upload torrents.

My Bad... i didnt update the first post to say 483, it still said 482 :s. I have updated it now :)

Meanwhile I have checked my utorrent version. Indeed, the utorrent installed on my PC at home is 1.6.1 Build 483 BETA. I have just updated Macromedia flash player from 8 to 9. But this message appears still :-(((

I have Firefox at home and IE 6 at office. Is that the cause of the problem ?

On my own PC (Firefox, macromedia flash 9, utorrent and FlashUI installed) I have no problem. On my PC at Office (IE6 installed), from which I check and pilot my dl, I get this error message "A script in this movie is causing Macromedia...". And I would like to solve the problem on this PC.

ICleolion i have them both my freind. maybe i was not having the latest flash ui before. now it shows me some stuff on the detailed details. I don't know if the add new torrent button is fixed, i will try it now. (the problem was when you want to add 2 for example. you cannot press again the new button again, except if you press reload)

Edit: i see you change the way that flash add torrents, now i can't add any torrent with ie6. i will try firefox

If someone have ie6 and firefox both opened i can see that if you try to add a torrent the script says that it has to stop

And from firefox i cannot add a torrent also (from the add file menu)

Archived