Seeding in utorrent vs azu

trop

hi, i have a little problem,

i changed to utorrent from azureus, and it gives me great download speeds, pretty great :)

but

i try to share a file on a tracker, so im the first seeder, of course i want to upload that torrent with my max upload speed ( 20K :s )

i put the torrent i utorreent and azureus too.. (utorrent 1.6 474).

i start seeding in utorrent, it goes up to 10K, and thats all, its the max, no more with that torrent.. when i switch on other torrents too from the same tracker, the 2 or 3 torrents that i seed give out the 20K max upload speed.. :s

i stop seeding, and i start the same file with azu.. in 5 secs i can seed it with 20K without any problem.. what the hack can it be? utorrent gives better dl speed, and i can upload with max20 with multiple torrents, but why cant i upload 1 torrent with 20K?

now i dl with utorrent and ul with azu, but it kills my machine.. :s

actually i checked every setting twice*100000... but i found nothing..

could someone help me? or any idea?

thanks in advance,

trop

yes, and i have the used port forwarded.. its really strange.. something really not good cause azu does the job right.. i really dont have any good idea.. and dl speed is good too.. strange.. :s could it do sg with the version? should i try an older utorrent maybe? are there huge differences between them?

Archived