Speed Very Slow

estilete

Um. Why are you testing with both clients open at the same time? Most clients block multiple connections from the same peer, so you make it entirely impossible to truly get the fair results on both clients by having them both connected to the swarm simultaneously.

i'm testing the programs with two friends. A single shared file for them. Tracker private and no other open program P2P .

first open utorrent and in both cases the upload is bad. then I closed utorrent and open azureus. With azureus the upload if it works fine. With bittorrent experimental and ABC also it works fine.

Something has in utorrent that does not work fine with my router.

DHT and UPnP were disable in the tests of the image. My connection is 6000/500 kbps, the programs p2p have bandwidth sufficient to work well. It is demonstrated in the image of azureus. The download is configured a 0 and the upload is a 30 KB/s (240 kbps)

Protocol Encryption disable, my ISP does not interfere with BitTorrent, at least not with azureus, bittorrent experimental and ABC

Make sure all firewalls on ur computer allow your port that ur using to work. There is even a firewall installed into Windows. I created my own port and it works fine because it has permission from Windows firewall. Right-click on "My Network Places" and click on "Properties." Then right click on the type of connection ur using and click on "Properties." Go to the "Advanced" tab and click on "settings" (Make sure the "Protect my computer..." is checked). Click on "Add" and input your own port number. Add ur description of the port, the name of ur computer, and input the same number for external and internal port number. This will be your port number you use for Utorrent. Click OK. Click OK again for the "Advanced Settings" window. Now uncheck "Protect my computer...". Now Windows Firewall will accept ur port number. Make any other firewalls (i.e. Norton, McAfee) accept your port number. Now use it and see if it works better. :)

Archived