just another slow speed

hoshinaru

well i've searched around the forum and have done everything people suggested in making my dl rate a lot faster. I think i port forwarded it correctly (any way to know for sure?) but download doesn't seem to go any faster. for instance i can only dl a torrent that has 285seeders and 3490 leechers at 30kb/ps. i remember a while ago i was able to download torents like these at near 200kbps speed.

1.jpg

Okay so i've already had that xx/512 thing done. Im not sure how to diagnose this so i guess i'll just tell you the symptoms. For seeds it's at 3 (299), peers 70 (3547), down speed 40-50kB/s, Up speed 50kB/s and it has an availability of 15.99999. i'm only downloading this one file. why is it so slow? :( oh also how can i be sure that i've port forwarded correctly?

my upload while downloading got a lot faster and more stable. but the normal seeding after the file has finished downloading is extremely slow, about 10kB. download got faster too. what used to be a 20kBps is now around 80. but there's like 300 seeders and 3000 leechers. i just thought that i would downloading the file a lot faster.

Archived