Consecutive Sorts

robojo

If I sort by ETA, all of the seeds are arranged alphabetically, as are all other items that have the same ETA. I would find it useful to further sort my seeds by Ratio, so I can quickly see which ones are closer to being finished. One way to do this is to allow consecutive sorts. I would first sort by 'Ratio', then sort by 'ETA'. I would see the shortest ETA at the top of the list, but within items with the same ETA, it defaults to the previous sort that I did, which was by Ratio. This is the same behavior sorting has in Excel, and I would imagine nearly all spreadsheet programs.

µTorrent is not a spreadsheet program. :P Having said that, if it's not going to bloat the program and/or require too much manpower to implement, it would be nice feature to have. :)

Agreed, their are more pressing needs, but if it's an easy one, I think many of us could benefit from it.

• 2 years later...

sorry to be dumb - i'm using version 1.8, and on the feature request page it says this request has been implemented - how do you get it working?

I've tried just clicking on 2 columns one after the other but no consecutive sorting happens, just the plain old normal full sort by one column.

Archived