speed settings

jamsie

wow, some of you guys REALLY jump the gun!!! I was assuming he's talking about 1140 Mbps (different than kB/s). if that is the case. then 1140 needs to be divided by 8 so that it's in the form of kB/s. Then 80% of it must be taken by multiplying it by .80. This can also be used for upload speed. If his down/up are in kB/s, then the first stage can be skipped. I CAN do math, don't point fingers.

wow, some of you guys REALLY jump the gun!!! I was assuming he's talking about 1140 Mbps (different than kB/s). if that is the case. then 1140 needs to be divided by 8 so that it's in the form of kB/s. Then 80% of it must be taken by multiplying it by .80. This can also be used for upload speed. If his down/up are in kB/s, then the first stage can be skipped. I CAN do math, don't point fingers.

That is what I was missing. The divide it by 8 :D

Thx much m8

If he has 1140Mbps internet, can I kill him? XD

If he has 1140Mbps internet, can I kill him? XD

Can I help you with that too? :P

Archived