WebUI v0.300 has been released! (still private for a short while)

Directrix

Why you remove support completely from IE 6? Even with the few bugs it was still useable in IE. Many of us are stuck with IE the default browser in work enviroments or at other locations that have Internet Access. I rather have it useable even with bugs than non-useable at all. Removing support from IE just made it a totally useless webui for me now because I used it when I was at clients places, ect to check on my torrents.

IE6 will NOT be supported by the official webUI!! If the Flash version is released then you can use that, if a mobile version of the official webUI is released then it will support IE6 too. The official webUI though will require you to either upgrade to IE7 or to install a different browser/run a portable browser. I suggest just downloading and running portable firefox for the moment, if you dont want to upgrade to IE7.

In theory the Flash UI will work on any browser that supports flash (IE4 + or Netscape 3+), although they have yet to be tested.

Directrix and myself are working on seperate interfaces, but Directrix has done all of the back end work and i have to meet the standards set down by him. At the moment the Flash UI does not have all of the features of the WebUI but i will get the remaining features up and running when the WebUI goes public.

I use IE6 at home and the Flash UI works fine :)

Nope, I can't download any files. If a download window would normally pop up, I can't do it. Even txt or pdf. Fuck you work.

Oh, and I am really excited about the official web interface for connecting from work and around the house w/o rdc, but the flash thing will help my main problem of torrenting from work (hopefully).

Archived