Speed less or equal to 10 KB/s? please help?

n1239

Hi, I am a bit unsure on how to set the Queueing . At the moment it says:

1.Maximum of active torrent is 10 and maximum of active download is 10.

2.Seed while ratio <= 150% or seeding time (ignored). There are lots of seeders and peers but it is not connecting to any of them!

3.I left boxes for (Seeding task has a higher proiorty) and (limit the upload rate when torrent has reached the seeding goa)l unchecked.

Howerver I am getting download speed of less than 10 KB/S and green ticked DHT. I patched using the tcpip.sy it was successful but still can't download higher than 10 KB/s!

I have tried un/install UTorrent before but that did not change anything!

Please help! or if you of any links?

Thanks.

µTorrent should now be set properly for your connection. You can test your speed with any torrent of your choice. Here are a couple of torrents that are particularly good for testing your connection:

Slackware 10.2 torrent, one of the many Linux distributions, is great to test since it is hosted on dedicated servers. It will max out your internet connection within a few minutes (10-15 on average).

Open Office is a free, open-source, multi-platform, multi-language office suite. Like Slackware, it will max your connection very quickly, not to mention being a useful application to have around.

Tracker status is working. The maximum download speed is 50 KB/s, and the upload speed 12KB/s. I am connected to 55 seedes pout of 58 and 3 peers out of 75.

DHT status: announce in 17 minutes (got 10 peers).

What do you think, is this because the torrent I am trying to download uses private tracker?

Archived