Speed Up Utorrent!?

tumbirs

I found a program that uses a bandwidth priority method similar to QOS but more superior and I highly recommended for P2P, torrent and GAMING!

The program is called "Cfosspeed" and boosts your overall speed by replying to the higher priority client quicker then other clients and so requesting or receiving data at a improved rate.

While you are downloading, your games lag and so you get problems but thanks to this program you will be able to download at near full speed without laging your game!

Now thats a innovative piece of software worth having!

If there is any method of improving torrent speeds or a cool software out there then share it with us? :D

Hmm well the official site says it works for dsl, cable modem, and routers. But on betanews.com it says only for dsl and routers.

By the way, how exactly does it work for routers? Does it mean I can configure it for my router, and it will prioritize all traffic going through the router? (i.e., both of my computers?)

It does not work on routers, it only works on your computer. I'm not sure if cFosSpeed v3.10 works across the network, but as of cFosSpeed v3.00, the developer said he was planning on working on having it collaborate across the network with other computers. So basically, if you're using multiple computers on your network, you basically can't use cFosSpeed (or at the very least, not to its full capacity anyway).

Archived