A lot of seeders/peers but NO!! Download speed.

ObbOOne

Go to Preferences, then to BitTorrent and tell us the following values:

Global maximum number of connections:

Maximum number of connected peers per torrent:

Number of upload slots per torrent:

The second value (Maximum number of connected peers per torrent) tells μTorrent on how many peers can connect.

Please, post here the above values...

Thanks guys..

Global maximum number of connections:200

Maximum number of connected peers per torrent:200

Number of upload slots per torrent:200

I usely get my stuff from a lot of seeder when they are there.

and the thing about . only a few is online, dosn't feel right i this situation, because of that many seeders and peers, and on the website i've got it from, tells my that the number of seeder is , You know much then the actually numberin my utorrent..

Well anyways..

Just wanted to know.. becuase it feels wierd..

Regards

flagmo-T

Ps.. Otherwise, i'm very happy for this client..

Thanks every body.. I'm Very sorry, becuase now i understand My Error...

Because of my pure upload speed, I'll buy Upload on the pages. that i'm getting torrents from, But this prg, as every other torrent prg, is working with Download limations compare to the upload speed...

And I don't like that, because that i buy the extra upload.. my share ratio on my specifik page is 2,534 so you see, I'm not a leecher but a Hornest user, that pays,

Any ideas of how to stop this limitation...

Regards

Flagmo-T

ps.. you will proberly come with a lot of ideas why it has to be like this.. But the idea for me is that you understand, my situation, and others too.

Switeck You misunderstood my message, what i said, or meant any way.. is that i pay for the upload ratio, on my particular torrent site, and thats why i don't have to share after end download.. :)

Anyway i understand why I'm having this problem, and the way to solved it, is to remove the finished download. then i can run it with a dissent upload ratio..

Tak and danke shøen, mercy and thanks..

ObbOOne

Thanks schnurlos that will do the trick..

I am! seeding, My download is set to 200kb/s and my upload is set to 25kb/s, Its not only because of my pure upload speed , it is also because that I've got two children (18-15 years) that is playing games on-line.. so we split the upload speed among us..

But with in 4-5 weeks i will get a new broadband connection.. 10/2 mbit.. and then I will seed much more..

Of cause I will seed guys :) ( I have uploaded 532GB since i started to use bittorrent, and bought 300GB all together 832GB on my favorite site, and Downloaded 581GB )

So i consider my self as bieng a seeder and not a leecher..;)

Regards

Flagmo-t

Archived