Hash ReCheck & Status Bar

Delta

Hi there!

I've been working for some months with 1.6 version of myutorrent! It's even better than 1.5 with it's cashing system. However, there're some strange things to mention:

1) When there's a need to ReCheck some torrents after reboot or smth like that - utorrent begins the first one, then after it finishes - the second one and so on. It doesn't change if the torrents are on different physical hard drives :-( I checked CPU usage and it's rather low during ReCheck - so it's strange, WHY DOESN't MYU recheck torrents SIMULTANIOUSLY!?

As far as I can remember, it does so in 1.5 :-\

2) There were some cases when on status bar of DOWNLOADED - myu showed the status bar of ANOTHER TORRENT (not the chosen one). Selecting between torrents doesn't change the situation according to the 'bugged' torrent. Restart of the client helps :-)

That's all for now.

P.S. Also, I wonder whether it's possible to TRANSLATE 2 cases in the program: "Check for updates" and "Download languages".

I'm using Russian version of MyuTorrent. And selecting those options - results in phrases in English: "there's no new version available" and "there's no new translation at a time" or smth like that. It will be cool, if they were also translated in Russian, I suppose ;)

Good Luck!

1) It's never checked simultaneously in the first place. And it's NOT a bug. Checking simultaneously does NOT increase the speed at which it will complete the checks.

2) I'm not sure I'm following you here... can you articulate a bit more?

The update text is sent from the server, IINM, so it can't be translated (well, it can, but I don't think anyone wants to translate the server scripts as well).

1) OK, that's not bug, I agree. It's strange I haven't noticed it in 1.5

2) Well - it's kinda one torrent USES the DOWNLOADED picture (distribution of parts) from another torrent downloading.

For example: you downloading A and B. But when you click on A you see the part distribution pic of B. Selecting B and again A doesn't change, that A uses B's part distribution.

This is a bug. It appeared 2 or 3 times. If it'll return, I'll try to understand it's reasons.

P.S. OKAY!! =)))

Ultima, THANX!!

Archived