Speed so slow it's hardly believable

TheShadowRunner

Why doesn't anyone help out with the questions being asked?

this reply above is a perfect example. I understand that some can get really ticked off with answering all these questions, but really, there is no decent work around most people's problems. At least that I haven't found. No solutions for fixes that WORK to get the green icon, or to speed up connections or a work around when portforwarding will not open the desired port that one sets in utorrent.

It would be nice to see a list of configurations for all types of problems and work arounds.

Yeah that's fine and dandy, but patience is still required if you're posting on a forum, regardless of how long you've waited to get the problem solved before actually posting -- we were never directly involved with helping you in the last 4 months, so your frustration shouldn't have to rub off on us.

Thanks for your answer Ultima.

I've stopped all torrents and started OOo_2.0.4rc1_060622_Win32Intel_install.exe.torrent

I'm connected to 34 out of 35 total seeds. The speed is between 8 and 10 Ko/sec.

My max bandwidth is 800 Ko on HTTP stuffs.

I know my ISP is doing some weird mumbo jumbo to stop torrents.

Is there anything at all i can try? ;_;

Thanks,

TSR

Hey i wanna know something...What exactly am i supposed to do after the OpenOffice.org torrent completes?Cause it appears to be some application program and i can't seen to delete it off..I recall reading something about how to use OpenOffice.org torrent somewhere in this forum but i kinda forgot which section it was..Help anyone?

Archived