WebUI v0.315

Directrix

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, great addon for uTorrent!

When will the beta be finalized? Feel like I've been running 0.310 for over 1 year now? Maybe there is a new release already?

Is there any way I can remove unused columns in WebUI? I've tried to minimize them, but 'Label' won't go under 10px width or something?

Thanks.

Oh... I had a problem because of my stupidity and then I manage to correct it... that's why I edited this post...

but now I have another problem..

it just keeps on the loading screen forever... reloading does not help.

sometimes I have a different problem.. I just type the username and password and then I get a white screen.

I tried also usarname:password@ip:xxxx/gui/

It enter on the login screen and then I receive a popoup of timeout...

I tried all this on local machine, remote computer, IE7 and firefox3...

ah, and I use windows vista on both computers, is that a problem?

thanks for your attention ^^

edit:

oH, forget all that guys, I managed to make it work on IE7... I mean, I don't know if copying sortabletable content was the key. But after doing this, and some confusion in between, it worked when I tried IE7.. I don't know why doing this should work, because the README does not say to do this, only to put webui.zip on the correct folder...

anyway, thanks for your attention and sorry to bother you...

ps.: I still would like to make it work on firefox, as I generally don't use IE :-p

Please do not forget about Safari.

Safari running on OSX 10.5.2 and Windows Xp Sp3 acts the same... Loading screeng and no way to visualize anything.

Can I fix something or it's the browser not fully supporeted?

Tried on FF and IE7 and it works pretty well.

omfg have you ever heard about paint/gimp/photoshop/paint shop pro or even the ERASE TOOL? :)

The URL is not for the public. And its not blank. If you have a closer look on the picture (yes open your eyes) you can see that the background is grey (you can compare the URL white with the color of the background) and there is a dark grey line over the top.

So its not blank. The v0.310B generated it after i tried to log in with the guest account.

Again, admin interface works fine.

Archived