WebUI v0.315

Directrix

hey!

I'm running µTorrent on Windows Server and i tried to access the WebGUI via Firefox 2.0 from a Windows PC. I just get a blank page, if i use the hint from the readme, i just get plain text as output ( {"":""} ) instead of html, the same with IE 6.0 ( i know IE sucks but i just wanted to try ).

so if you guys have a good guess let me know ;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be possible to remove the login saying "uTorrent" just don't want people to know i'm running uTorrent web thing also would it be possible to change the /gui to something of my choice? Maybe make both of them a option.

Could you change icon of the upload and/or finished download two little green circles is not very easy to quickly view which are download and which are finished.

Great web interface better then anything i've seen!

i just wanted to say, after i tried eveything mentioned in this thread, all i get is a blank screen in Opera. all the files are in the right place, but i finally figured out that my ipfilter.dat was blocking my localhost and my IP that my router gives me. with opening the ipfilter.dat and editing it with utorrent shut down, fixes everything. so far webui looks great!!!

Archived